Therapy for Adults & Teenagers
The use of tools from the sciences of both Physiotherapy and Yoga Therapy are applied to your unique constitution and health goals.
We support teenagers living with:
- Anxiety and depression
- Stress and emotional difficulties
- Musculoskeletal injury or pain
We support adults with:
- Acute or chronic neck and/or back pain
- Respiratory conditions
- Auto-immune disorders
- Hormonal Health
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Pre and Post-natal Care
- Sleeping Difficulties
- Weight Loss Goals
- Challenges in Thyroid Function
- Headaches and Migraines
What to Expect From a Physio/Yoga Therapy Consultation:
Your Physio/Yoga Therapy experience will include:
- An exploration of the nature of your condition and your overall health and lifestyle,
- A thorough physical assessment
- Design of a specific Yoga Therapy program tailored to your needs and hopes. Practices include simple movements (Asana), breathing techniques (Pranayama), use of sound (mantra), relaxation and meditation (Dhyana) techniques
- A written copy of all programs for your daily practice. This program is gradually progressed and adapted over time according to your progress
- A series of sessions depending on your health status, progress, level of support required.
- A focus on lifestyle and dietary factors that may be contributing or aggravating your health concerns
The aim of our time together is to resolve pain and discomfort (both mental and physical), restore function, strengthen your whole constitution and help you to manage your condition independently away from Physios and Yoga Therapists like me in the long-term! Independence, or “Svatantra” is definitely the ultimate goal of Yoga Therapy! You will see that with this approach, you can take back control and be more aware of how to live a life of balance.
$95 for initial consultation
$85 for follow-up consultations
Additional fees will apply for report writing and equipment prescriptions.
Contact Us to book your appointment.
Help a loved one to achieving better health by buying them an Initial Yoga Therapy Consultation Gift Voucher