I have developed specialised skills in Paediatric Physiotherapy after more than 12 years of working with children and families who live with developmental delay, disability and complex needs. More recently, I have come to experience the profound benefits of Yoga for children with additional needs, and wish to offer this to you.
We provide Physio and Yoga Therapy to babies and young children who present with:
- Developmental delay
- Formal diagnoses or conditions (e.g. Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Visual Impairment)
- Challenges with strength, balance and co-ordination
Our approach to treating young people is:
- Child and Family-Centred: The goals and needs of the child and family guide treatment planning and home programs. Parents and families are supported to integrate ideas and strategies into everyday routines to support their child’s ongoing development.
- Strengths-Based and Solution-Focussed: We focus on the strengths and skills that your child has developed. We focus on the steps required to help your child achieve their potential.
A typical appointment for your child includes:
- Play-based, age appropriate assessment of your child’s developmental skills
- Coaching and supporting of parents and family to implement ‘take home’ ideas and programs in everyday routines
You will be provided with a copy of all home programs.
Appointments are 60 minutes in duration.
For fee enquiries, including for clients accessing the NDIS, please contact us to discuss